What are the major attractions in U.S. Virgin Islands?
If you're on the hunt for some exceptional pit stops during your U.S. Virgin Islands trip, we're here to help. Here's a handful of attractions you'll seriously need to key into your GPS. Climb into the driver's seat and follow the road to Emancipation Garden. This tourist hot spot is 2 miles from the prominent city of St. Thomas. From there, top up the gas tank and find out why so many people visit Annaberg Plantation. This popular attraction is 2 miles from St. John and just waiting to be crossed off your list.
Where are the best road trip destinations in U.S. Virgin Islands?
You can't go past the convenience factor of having your own rental car. U.S. Virgin Islands has many spectacular destinations, and you deserve to experience them all at your own speed. It'll be worth your while to include as many of this destination's most well-known cities on your itinerary as you can:
- St. Thomas
- St. John
- Estate A Piece of Land
- Estate Mount Pleasant West
How can I get a cheap car rental in U.S. Virgin Islands?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the top companies in town in just a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best bargain around;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try getting a better deal by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in U.S. Virgin Islands?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in U.S. Virgin Islands. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?