Car rentals in Annapolis Royal: All you need to know
An Annapolis Royal car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even find out what the rest of Nova Scotia has to offer. CarRentals.com has answered your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Annapolis Royal. Read on to discover which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
How do I get a bargain rental car in Annapolis Royal?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag budget-friendly deals. Just enter your travel dates and go down the variety of car rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the cheapest offers in Annapolis Royal. You should also:
- Compare weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Determine the car you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save big on your Annapolis Royal rental car.
What rental companies have outlets in Annapolis Royal?
From budget-friendly brands like Payless and Fox to global names like National and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Annapolis Royal?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Nova Scotia city means you're bound to find a car that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Annapolis Royal?
Normally, to rent a car in Annapolis Royal you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to review the rental agreement to determine any additional charges will be before you book your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Annapolis Royal?
Insurance is required, wherever you rent a vehicle. That said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it's necessary, you can simply include it at checkout.
What is the fuel policy for Annapolis Royal rental cars?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy should I get?
Many suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out choice is usually full-to-full. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for those who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the fine print before you book.
Know before you go
Before you get started on your Annapolis Royal trip, be sure you check a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should take time to:
- Look over the vehicle and make certain there is no damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable working the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Annapolis Royal rental car today
When you reserve your car with CarRentals.com, you can count on a grand ride that will leave you with extra cash to spare. Cash in on cheap deals on your ideal Annapolis Royal car rental when you book with us. See you on the road.