Where is Thuringia?
Sure, there's something to be said for traveling like a free spirit. But sometimes you've just got to know which way you're going. Before you jump in your rental car and zoom down the freeway, it pays to know a little bit about Thuringia. This fascinating destination can be found in Germany.
What are the best road trip destinations in Thuringia?
Adventure is waiting for you around every twist and turn of this glorious region. Thuringia is one of those special places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its stunning destinations. With your own ride, you can spend as little or as long as your heart desires exploring all there is to see. Try to check off as many of this place's most well-known destinations as possible:
- Erfurt (population of 203,300)
- Jena (population of 104,700)
- Gera (population of 104,700)
- Weimar (population of 64,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Thuringia?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport office locations to ensure you're scoring the best possible offer around;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for another full day;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to secure some great savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Thuringia?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Thuringia, a robust and stylish SUV could be the best solution. If you want the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, an economy car is hard to beat. All you need to do is decide what's going to be the best fit, pack up the car, and rack up those miles.