Where is Suffolk?
Maybe you're the kind of adventurer who organizes every detail of your getaway. Or perhaps you prefer to pick up a rental car and embrace the unknown. Whatever your jam, there are some key points about Suffolk that you really should know. You'll need to book a flight to England to make it to this epic destination.
What are the best road trip destinations in Suffolk?
With miles and miles of highways and inviting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Suffolk vacations into driving journeys. If you're planning an epic road trip, you'll need to know which destinations to add to your to-do list. Here are some of the most popular cities to visit in this exciting place:
- Ipswich (population of 143,800)
- Lowestoft (population of 71,500)
- Bury St Edmunds (population of 38,600)
- Felixstowe (population of 29,300)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Suffolk?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates in town — and then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab journey to a neighboring car rental outlet might score you some significant savings;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Suffolk?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Suffolk. From SUVs with trunk space galore to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. What type of car will it be this time?