Where is Staffordshire?
There's nothing quite like rolling like a free spirit. But sometimes you've just got to know what direction you're taking. Before you collect your rental car and cruise down the freeway, it pays to know a little about Staffordshire. You'll have to book a flight to England to reach this wonderful destination.
What are the best road trip destinations in Staffordshire?
With almost endless well-kept highways and inviting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Staffordshire vacations into driving adventures. If you're organizing the road trip of a lifetime, you'll want to know which destinations to add to your bucket list. Here are some of the most impressive cities to visit in this magnificent place:
- Stoke-on-Trent (population of 260,400)
- Stafford (population of 65,300)
- Burntwood (population of 29,800)
- Lichfield (population of 29,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Staffordshire?
Here you'll find our top suggestions if you want to score the cheapest possible rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Weigh up the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A brief cab journey to a neighboring car rental office might reward you with some impressive savings;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream set of wheels.