What are the major attractions in Sousse Governorate?
Head out into the wider area and reacquaint yourself with nature with some activities like horse riding. If you'd like more, don't miss the opportunity to go four-wheel driving as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sousse Governorate?
Sousse Governorate is fabulous, there's no doubt about it — but there's loads more to discover just a little further afield. Hammamet is just 35 miles away. Travelers who make their way here usually have Hammamet Beach on their to-do lists.
Where are the best beaches near Sousse Governorate?
If you're traveling to Sousse Governorate with the youngsters, a day by the sea is a terrific way of keeping them out of mischief. Fill the car with some bats and beach balls, and drive out to one of these wonderful coastal stretches:
- Port El Kantaoui Beach (16 miles away).
- Sousse Beach (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sousse Governorate?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Research as many different offers as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable prices for your location;
- Check both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're getting the hottest price around;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.