How can I get a cheap car rental in Sinaloa?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Keep checking your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're looking for;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your rental car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more cash in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!