Where is Saskatchewan?
The clock is ticking. Don't waste precious vacation hours waiting for buses and trains. Secure a rental car and enjoy the freedom of having your own ride. Before you hit the wide open road, here are some key facts about Saskatchewan. You can't say that you've explored every part of Canada without visiting the state of Saskatchewan. While you're here, be sure to stop by its capital, Regina. This bustling destination is home to approximately 176,200 people.
What are the major attractions in Saskatchewan?
No road trip around Saskatchewan is complete without a few fascinating detours along the way. When it comes to awesome attractions, we can steer you in the right direction. Follow the road signs until you get to University of Saskatchewan. This fantastic attraction is 0.5 miles from the center of Saskatoon and is worth stopping the car for.
What are the best road trip destinations in Saskatchewan?
With an abundance of highways and tempting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Saskatchewan vacations into driving adventures. If you're embarking on an unforgettable road trip, you'll want to know which destinations to put on your bucket list. Here are some of the most well-known regions to explore in this extraordinary place:
- Saskatoon (population of 199,000)
- Regina (population of 176,200)
- Prince Albert (population of 34,600)
- Moose Jaw (population of 32,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saskatchewan?
We've pulled together a list of the best ways to help you save:
- Our hard-working filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Measure up the hottest bargains from all of the top car rental companies quickly and easily;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the best deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a close-by car rental facility might score you big savings;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so make sure you keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- Last of all, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as possible to bag yourself a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Saskatchewan?
Considering driving in Saskatchewan? Slide behind the wheel of a compact car. Simpler to park, impressive gas mileage, and better agility are just a few reasons they're the number one choice in rental cars here. When you cruise around the lively streets of Saskatoon and Regina, a compact car will take the stress out of your trip.
From valleys to mountains and snowfields, Saskatchewan has some striking views. Why not get out and enjoy a handful of them? Escape town and embark on some fun excursions. An SUV is well suited to those longer drives. With the ability to cope with all types of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it a pleasure to hop off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saskatchewan?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream ride is as easy as a few clicks! Imagine the joy of cruising around town in a high-end convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or perhaps all you need is a budget ride to get you from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Saskatchewan.