Where is Saskatchewan?
The clock is ticking. Don't fritter away precious vacation time sitting on the bus. Book a rental car and relish in the freedom of having your own set of wheels. Before you set out, here are some key facts about Saskatchewan. You can't say that you've explored every nook and cranny of Canada without checking out the state of Saskatchewan. While you're here, be sure to make a stop at its capital, Regina. This bustling destination is home to approximately 176,200 people.
What are the major attractions in Saskatchewan?
About to set off on the road trip of a lifetime? Want to find out what unmissable sights lie around the corner in Saskatchewan? Buckle up your seat belt and we'll tell you. Follow the signs until you arrive at University of Saskatchewan. This iconic attraction is 1 mile from the center of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and is definitely worth hopping out of the car for.
What are the best road trip destinations in Saskatchewan?
Saskatchewan is an incredible place to cruise the open roads and highways in your own rental car. Turn up the tunes and enjoy the convenience of checking out all the region's treasures scattered between each of its top tourist destinations. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most outstanding cities:
- Saskatoon (population of 199,000)
- Regina (population of 176,200)
- Prince Albert (population of 34,600)
- Moose Jaw (population of 32,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saskatchewan?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following these tips:
- Use our nifty filter tool to steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the best deals for your destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.