Where is San Luis Potosi?
So, you're about to hurtle off on a new adventure. Before you pack your bags and hit the open road, we've got a few basic details about San Luis Potosi. Approximately 677,700 people call this amazing destination in Mexico their home. Why not park the car and say hi to some of them? You never know, they might just give you some pointers about the best things to see and do while you're here.
What are the best road trip destinations in San Luis Potosi?
With such an abundance of well-kept highways and inviting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their San Luis Potosi vacations into driving getaways. If you're embarking on a road trip of epic proportions, it pays to know which cities to add to your to-do list. Try to squeeze in as many of this place's most famous destinations as possible:
- San Luis Potosi (population of 677,700)
- Matehuala (population of 67,700)
- Rio Verde (population of 48,900)
- Ciudad Fernandez (population of 29,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Luis Potosi?
We've put together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Our nifty filter tool will become your new best buddy. Compare the hottest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, quick as a flash;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and stay up to date when prices fall for your destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're scoring the best offer around;
- If your vacation dates are flexible, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and score some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.