Where is San Luis Potosi?
Spur-of-the-moment road trips can be exciting, but before you ditch that map and throw out your guide book, let us tell you a few facts about San Luis Potosi. This part of Mexico is home to 677,700 people. If you'd like to discover what there is to see and do here, you could always ask some of the friendly locals.
What are the best road trip destinations in San Luis Potosi?
San Luis Potosi is a fantastic place to cruise the highways and back streets in your own rental car. Crank up the tunes and enjoy the freedom of discovering all the region's gems scattered between each of its most appealing tourist destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's most well-known destinations as you can:
- San Luis Potosi (population of 677,700)
- Matehuala (population of 67,700)
- Rio Verde (population of 48,900)
- Ciudad Fernández (population of 29,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Luis Potosi?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the great deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to be sure you're scoring the cheapest bargain in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some places reward you handsomely for paying upfront — watch out for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in San Luis Potosi?
Who needs all those extra bells and whistles? Economy cars are the most popular sort of rental car for travelers in San Luis Potosi, and for many good reasons. You'll experience great fuel economy as you cruise down the streets of San Luis Potosi and Matehuala in this small vehicle. They're dependable, a cinch to park, and easy on the wallet.
From desert landscapes to rivers and caves, San Luis Potosi boasts some picturesque views. Why not hit the highway and see one or two of them? Escape town and set out on some fun day trips. An SUV is well suited to longer drives. Designed to cope with any kind of terrain, these larger vehicles make it easy to get off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in San Luis Potosi?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around San Luis Potosi, a roomy SUV could be the best solution. If you're looking for the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you have to do is choose what will suit you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the road.