Where is Oman?
There's no better way to explore a new country than from the driver's seat of your very own rental car. You'll have confidence hitting the road in Oman after you bring yourself up to date on a few of the basics. Oman is among the unique countries that make up Middle East. Zoom into the map and the capital, Muscat, will come into view. If you're looking to experience the country's beating pulse, a stop here is a no-brainer.
What are the best road trip destinations in Oman?
Being in control of where and when you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car on vacation. Take charge of your journey around Oman and enjoy the freedom of exploring its best destinations at your own speed. Here are some of the most popular cities to explore in this incredible place:
- Muscat (population of 797,000)
- Salalah (population of 163,100)
- Sohar (population of 108,300)
- Rustaq (population of 79,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Oman?
We've put together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all of the best deals for your selected destination;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay in advance and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Oman?
In search of something that won't cost an arm and a leg? Consider an economy car. This efficient small vehicle is the most popular type of rental car in Oman (and a dream if you're traveling on a shoestring). Fill up the tank for less and you'll be easily navigating cities like Muscat and Seeb in no time.
From valleys to desert landscapes and sandy shores, Oman is home to some spectacular vistas. Why not venture out and take in one or two of them? Leave town and set out on some fun day trips. A full-size SUV is a perfect match for those longer drives. Designed to deal with all kinds of roads, these larger vehicles make it easy to get off the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Oman?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream car is well within your grasp! Experience the thrill of tearing down the open road in a fancy sports car, even if it's only for a few days. Or maybe all you need is a dependable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Oman.