How can I get a cheap car rental in Norfolk?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- Use our handy filter feature to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable prices for your desired destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged a full extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay in advance and drive away with some of the cheapest rates around;
- And lastly, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a mountain of savings!