Where is Nayarit?
Maybe you're the type of adventurer who plots every tiny detail of your trip. Or perhaps you'd rather pick up a rental car and roam like a free spirit. Whatever your style, there are some key facts about Nayarit that'll help get you on your way. Get familiar with Mexico, because that's where you'll need to head to kick start your adventure.
What are the major attractions in Nayarit?
It's time to begin your road trip around Nayarit. If you're eager to explore some of its coolest sights, we can steer you in the right direction. Malecon is 0.3 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta and should be at the top of your bucket list. You'll need to keep your eyes peeled for a parking spot though — it can get busy here.
What are the best road trip destinations in Nayarit?
With long stretches of highways and inviting open roads, many travelers choose to turn their Nayarit vacations into driving getaways. If you're organizing the road trip of a lifetime, it pays to know which cities to put on your bucket list. Try to check off as many of this place's top destinations as you can:
- Tepic (population of 280,600)
- Puerto Vallarta (population of 187,100)
- Ixtlan del Rio (population of 21,600)
- Santiago Ixcuintla (population of 18,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Nayarit?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our amazing filter feature to steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best bargains for your desired location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you collect the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some places reward you handsomely for prepaying — keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Last of all, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a load of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Nayarit?
In search of something that won't cost a fortune? Enter the economy car. This efficient vehicle is the most popular category of rental car in Nayarit (and just the ticket if you're sticking to a budget). Top up the tank for less and you'll be zipping around cities like Tepic and Puerto Vallarta in no time.
It's always good to head out of the city, and if you do, get set to be richly rewarded. With beaches, valleys, and rolling hills to marvel at, Nayarit is ripe for exciting adventures. A larger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the gang more comfort and room for those longer scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Nayarit?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an amazing road trip around Nayarit, a safe and sturdy SUV could be the best solution. If you're hoping for the best possible price and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is decide what suits you best, pack up the car, and hit the highway.