How can I get a cheap car rental in Mendoza?
Here's our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your dream ride.