Where is Manitoba?
There's plenty to be discovered in Manitoba, and there's nothing like diving headfirst into your adventures with a rental car. Here's a little info to get you going. Manitoba is a state of Canada. You might like to kick things off in its capital city, Winnipeg. About 632,100 people call this place their home.
What are the major attractions in Manitoba?
So, you've packed the trunk and you're ready to hit the highway. Wondering what to see when you arrive in Manitoba? We'll give you some tips. Your first pit stop ought to be University of Winnipeg, 4 miles from the middle of Winnipeg. Not just any old attraction, this well-known place captivates numerous travelers every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Manitoba?
With almost endless highways and tempting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Manitoba vacations into driving journeys. If you're organizing an unforgettable road trip, you'll need to know which cities to add to your to-do list. Try to check off as many of this place's leading destinations as possible:
- Winnipeg (population of 632,100)
- Brandon (population of 26,200)
- Portage La Prairie (population of 13,000)
- Thompson (population of 12,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Manitoba?
Here are our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Browse as many different deals as you can (we make that chore a piece of cake!);
- Keep checking your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to score some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Manitoba?
Sometimes it pays to think small, especially if you'll be driving down the streets of Winnipeg and Brandon. Economy rental cars are the number one pick for those visiting Manitoba — and there's a good deal to love about them. Zip around town easily, experience great gas mileage, and most importantly, save cash on rental fees. These thrifty small cars prove bigger isn't always better!
It's always great to head out of the city, and if you do, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. With beaches, snowfields, and coastal plains to explore, Manitoba offers plenty of day trip opportunities. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the crew more room to move for those scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Manitoba?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream ride is as easy as a few clicks! Imagine cruising around town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe you're just after a budget ride to get you safely from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Manitoba.