Where is Malawi?
What better way is there to experience a new country than from behind the wheel of a rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the road in Malawi after getting up to date on a little bit of basic info. Found on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, Malawi has something to offer everyone. No trip here could be considered complete without stopping by the country's capital, Lilongwe.
What are the best road trip destinations in Malawi?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Call the shots during your journey around Malawi and enjoy the freedom of exploring all its top destinations at your own pace. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most renowned cities:
- Lilongwe (population of 646,800)
- Blantyre (population of 584,900)
- Mzuzu (population of 175,300)
- Zomba (population of 80,900)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Malawi?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Use our clever filter feature to help point you towards the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Check the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A short cab ride to a neighboring rental car facility could mean some impressive savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream set of wheels.