Car rentals in Liguria: All you need to know
A Liguria car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the area has to offer. We've gathered the most popular questions about car rentals in Liguria. Read on to see the dos and don'ts of car rentals.
Where do I get a great deal on a rental car in Liguria?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to get the best deals. Just type in your travel dates and go through the variety of rental car suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the best offers in Liguria. You can also:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you can make sure you know the true cost before you rent
- Don't rent more car than you need. Usually, the smaller the class the lower the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have outlets in Liguria?
From global names like Avis and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Thrifty and Budget, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the online reviews to get an idea of which is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Liguria?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what you'll be doing when you visit Liguria. If you're having difficulty picking the right car, make sure to read over our table below. We have compared the most popular vehicle categories for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Liguria?
Normally, to rent a car in Liguria you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. Additionally, many suppliers charge an extra fee if you are under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to determine what the exact price will be before you reserve your rental.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Liguria?
Insurance is required, no matter where you rent a vehicle. However, you might already be insured by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, your policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Liguria. Check in advance and, if it's necessary, you can conveniently add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We suggest a full tank policy. You should receive your automobile with the needle at "F". However, if you return the rental with less than the amount you received it with, most companies will charge a premium to top it back off. To avoid any added expenses, find a filling station before you bring it back. Stations close to airports or car rental places tend to have higher prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for anyone who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you drive off
Before you get started on your Liguria vacation, be sure you check out a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should:
- Walk around the vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scratches. If you notice any, write it down on your paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Liguria car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Liguria has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the highly-rated restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Liguria.