Where is Kuwait?
Kuwait is ready and waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you can have once you slide into that rental car. To get everything you can out of your trip, here's a bit of basic info that everybody ought to know. Kuwait is located on the continent of Middle East, a land mass that is always ready to surprise and delight. Its capital is Kuwait City. Home to some of the country's best sights, it's a terrific introduction to what this place is all about.
What are the major attractions in Kuwait?
An extraordinary road trip starts with a quality rental car — together with a long list of renowned sights along the way! We've got the scoop on a few Kuwait icons that simply demand a pit stop. Get behind the wheel and steer in the direction of The Avenues Mall. This highlight is 4 miles from the city of Kuwait City (and vicinity), Al Ahmadi. You’ll also want to stop by Al Sabah Medical Complex, which is 4 miles from the heart of Kuwait City (and vicinity), Al Ahmadi.
Where are the best road trip destinations in Kuwait?
The trip from A to B is definitely half the fun when you have access to your own rental car. The most well-known destinations in Kuwait are linked by miles of highways where fun adventures await and your sightseeing opportunities are limitless. Here's a rundown of this country's top spots to visit:
- Kuwait City
- Al Khiran
- Al Nuwaiseeb
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kuwait?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Look into as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore child's play!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're scoring the best price in town;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by switching up the days in your search;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay right away and score some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to grab a truckload of savings!