How can I get a cheap car rental in Guerrero?
We've rounded up our best tips and tricks to help you save:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best discounts for your selected location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're receiving the absolute best price around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Guerrero?
Simple to drive and with great gas mileage — it's no wonder that compact cars are the most booked rental vehicle in Guerrero. And if you're planning to cruise the crowded streets of Acapulco or Chilpancingo de los Bravo, you'll be relieved you opted for a smaller car too. Zip through traffic, easily parallel park, and glide down narrow lanes — find out why bigger doesn't always mean better!
That all said, Guerrero boasts some amazing forests, rolling hills, and sandy shores. It'd be a shame not to get out of town to check out those breathtaking scenes. If that sounds tempting, go for an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't plan to travel off-road, you'll be glad you have the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Guerrero?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Guerrero. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which will it be this time?