Where is Fujian?
Are you the type of tourist who gets pleasure out of planning every exact detail of your trip? Or would you rather jump in your rental car and embrace the unknown? However you like to roll, there are some key points about Fujian that you might want to know. Get ready to book a plane ticket to China to make it to this epic destination.
What are the major attractions in Fujian?
Can't wait to get going on your Fujian adventure? Thinking about what kind of things to put on your schedule? Don't fret — we can steer you in the right direction. Here are the most popular attractions in this thrilling place:
- Kaiyuan Temple (25 miles from the center of Quanzhou, Fujian)
- Xiamen University (11 miles from the center of Xiamen (and vicinity), Fujian)
- Nanputuo Temple (11 miles from the center of Xiamen (and vicinity), Fujian)
What are the best road trip destinations in Fujian?
Fujian is an amazing place to take to the open roads and highways in your own rental car. Turn up the music and enjoy the freedom of checking out all the region's treasures dotted between each of its most famous destinations. Get out and explore some (or all) of this place's most visited cities:
- Fuzhou (population of 1,179,700)
- Zhangzhou (population of 589,800)
- Longyan (population of 433,600)
- Putian (population of 376,600)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Fujian?
Here's our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best deals for your destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport locations to ensure you're bagging the best offer in town;
- If your dates are flexible, see if you can get a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Do what you can to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these money-saving offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are locked in. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!