Where are the best road trip destinations in Cook Islands?
You can't go past the convenience factor of having your own rental car. Cook Islands lays claim to some spectacular destinations, and you deserve to experience them all on your own terms. Your rental car's GPS will help you navigate this destination's most popular places:
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cook Islands?
Here are our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for an entire extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What is the most popular rental car category in Cook Islands?
Don't limit your adventures to the cities. Cook Islands features some dazzling scenery, such as coral reefs, sandy shores, and rolling hills. A ride like a convertible will help you discover them in style. These rental vehicles are ideal for those looking to appreciate the views with the top down. Who doesn't enjoy the feeling of the wind blowing through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cook Islands?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge variety of both economy and high-end rental vehicles on offer in Cook Islands. What you go for is largely dependent on your funds and what you're planning to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a fancy mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, stick with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).