How can I get a cheap car rental in Colima?
Here are our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these great offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score a load of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Colima?
Not too big... not too small... Intermediate is the Goldilocks of rental cars. Hop behind the wheel and you'll soon realize why this is the most sought-after car rental category in Colima. Smaller than a standard car, they're fantastic for navigating the bustling streets of Colima and Manzanillo. And while they may be smaller than some, you'll be surprised at just how much gear you can fit in the trunk.
From rolling hills to mountains and coastal plains, Colima offers some spectacular natural wonders. Why not venture out and explore one or more of them? Skip town and arrange some day trips. An SUV is well suited to longer drives. Designed to tackle all sorts of terrain, these bigger vehicles make it a pleasure to detour from the beaten path.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Colima?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Colima, a roomy SUV could be your perfect match. If you want the cheapest price possible and plan to stick to city driving, a versatile compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, round up the troops, and start clocking up those miles.