Where is Chihuahua?
Last-minute road trips can be thrilling, but before you rip up that map and dump your travel guide, let us fill you in on a few things about Chihuahua. This part of Mexico is home to around 809,200 people. If you'd like to find out what there is to do here, you could always point your rental car in the direction of one of the popular hangouts in town and have a chat to some of the friendly locals.
What are the major attractions in Chihuahua?
Dying to get going on your road trip around Chihuahua? Eager to discover some of its coolest sights? Let us point you in the right direction. Your first stop should be American Consulate, 19 miles from the middle of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua. Not just any old attraction, this renowned place lures numerous visitors each and every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Chihuahua?
Adventure is waiting for you around every twist and turn of this enticing country. Chihuahua is one of those special places where the journey is just as exciting as each of its beautiful destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long as you like exploring every square inch of it. Try to tick off as many of this place's leading destinations as possible:
- Ciudad Juarez (population of 1,512,400)
- Chihuahua (population of 809,200)
- Hidalgo del Parral (population of 101,800)
- Nuevo Casas Grandes (population of 51,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Chihuahua?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations if you're looking to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Use our clever filter feature to point you towards the hottest car rental deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Before you get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the hottest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be around the same time (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.