Where is Bahia?
There's nothing quite like drifting like a free spirit. But there's also something comforting about knowing what direction you're taking. Before you pick up your rental car and glide down the road, you should know something about Bahia. This fascinating destination can be found in Brazil.
What are the major attractions in Bahia?
What's the point of having a rental car if you aren't going to see this place's most iconic sights? Bahia is home to some truly bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are some you won't want to miss:
- Chapada Diamantina National Park (5 miles from the center of Lencois, Bahia (state))
- Mosquitos Waterfall (12 miles from the center of Lencois, Bahia (state))
- Porto da Barra Beach (2 miles from the center of Salvador (and vicinity), Bahia (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Bahia?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car on vacation. Call the shots during your journey around Bahia and revel in the freedom of visiting all its biggest and best destinations at your own pace. Here are the most popular regions in this incredible place:
- Feira de Santana (population of 481,9)
- Vitoria da Conquista (population of 253,1)
- Itabuna (population of 25,7)
- Ilheus (population of 155,5)