How can I get a cheap car rental in Bahia?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations to grab the best deal on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter feature will become your new best buddy. Scan the cheapest bargains from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best bargains for your selected location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — watch out for these deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Bahia?
If all you need is four wheels and an engine, opt for an economy car. They're the most booked category of rental vehicle in Bahia. As well as all the standard features, they come with added benefits like superb fuel economy and great savings on rental fees. Grab the keys to one and zoom around Feira de Santana and Vitoria da Conquista with ease.
Bahia boasts some amazing sandy shores, rivers, and streams. Many adventurers get out of the city to explore these glorious vistas. If that sounds like something you want to do, look into an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you're not planning to take the road less traveled, you'll be grateful for all that extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bahia?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Bahia. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. The choice is yours.