What are the major attractions in Sharjah?
Sahara Centre is a notable attraction in this wonderful city. Stop by and see for yourself what it's all about.
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at the Al Noor Mosque. It's one sight you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. The Islamic Museum and the King Faisal Mosque are also close by and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sharjah?
Sharjah has some spectacular sights, but there's more to see in the surrounding area. How does a big-name attraction sound to you? Travelers from all around make a stop at Ski Dubai. You can access it from Al Barsha, 2 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Sharjah?
Drop the car windows and drink in the fresh, salty sea air as you drive towards Kite Beach. 19 miles from Sharjah, it's a lovely place to go for a laid-back day by the water.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sharjah?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Use our handy filter feature to help point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Check out the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car outlet might score you some significant savings;
- If your dates are not written in stone, try getting a better deal by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Nobody enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a mountain of savings!