What are the major attractions in Sharjah?
If your trip to Sharjah is all booked but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
If anyone asks why you're heading here, just show them some images of Sahara Centre and Al-Maktoum Stadium. These notable attractions will guarantee you have a memorable trip.
Not far from the heart of the city, Al Hisn Sharjah Fort is one spot to consider adding to your to-do list. St. Gregory the illuminator Armenian Church and Sharjah Art Museum are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sharjah?
If you're looking for other places in the area to explore, Khor Fakkan has no shortage of things to do. Located 59 miles from Sharjah, Fish Market is one of its biggest draws.
Where are the best beaches near Sharjah?
There's nothing as delightful as being beside the sea at nightfall. Take a drive to Kite Beach and get a glimpse of the sun's rays shimmering on the water before it vanishes into the horizon. You'll find this beautiful beach 19 miles from Sharjah.
Where are the best convention centers near Sharjah?
If you're eager to get out and mingle with new people, attending an event at Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre is an excellent idea. You'll find it 11 miles from Sharjah, so browse the conference calendar and see what appeals.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sharjah?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Compare as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that chore a pushover!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices fall for your destination;
- Look at the offers at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab journey to a close-by rental car office might result in big savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged a whole extra day;
- Some car rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so keep a lookout for these great deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Sharjah?
Having your own wheels in Sharjah will give you the freedom to squeeze in as many attractions as you can. Maybe you're planning to skip town, explore the country laneways, and go wherever the wind takes you. If that's the case, drive off in one of our mid-size or full-size SUVs and have a look at the oases in the area. If you just can't get enough of city life, opt for something small. Navigating heavy traffic and busy streets will be a whole lot easier with a compact or mini car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sharjah?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is easier than you think! Experience the thrill of cruising down the highway in a swish sports car, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe you're just after a trusty set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Affordable or flashy? Either way, there's a rental car to suit your style in Sharjah.