Where is Samoa?
Driving in unfamiliar territory can be a daunting thought for some people, but there's no need to worry. Get up to date on the following facts and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Samoa in no time. Samoa is among the unique countries that make up Australia - New Zealand and the South Pacific. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Apia, will come into view. If you're hoping to experience this country's beating pulse, a visit here is a great idea.
What are the best road trip destinations in Samoa?
Samoa is an amazing place to cruise the open road in your own rental vehicle. Turn up the radio and enjoy the freedom of stopping off at all the hidden gems dotted between each of its top destinations. Try to check off as many of this place's most renowned destinations as you can:
- Apia (population of 40,400)
- Asau (population of 6,600)
- Mulifanua (population of 4,500)
- Solosolo (population of 1,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Samoa?
Here are some of our top suggestions if you're looking to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our nifty filter feature is going to be your new best friend. Size up the cheapest deals from all over the web quickly and easily;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days in your search;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to bag a ton of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Samoa?
Looking for something that won't cost a small fortune? Consider an economy car. This efficient small vehicle is the most popular category of rental car in Samoa (and just the ticket if you're road tripping on a budget). Put gas in the tank for less and you'll be easily exploring cities like Apia and Asau in no time.
Of course, Samoa boasts some incredible sandy shores, rainforests, and coral reefs. It would be a shame not to get out of town to see those jaw-dropping scenes. If that sounds like something you'd be into, go for an SUV or a full-size car. Even if you don't think you'll take the road less traveled, you'll appreciate all the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Samoa?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Samoa, a spacious SUV could be your perfect match. If you're looking for the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is a wise pick. All you need to do is choose what will suit you best, pack up the car, and start clocking up those miles.