Where is Samoa?
Samoa is waiting. There's no end to the adventures you'll be able to have once you climb into that rental car. To really get all you can out of your trip, here are some basics that everybody should know. You'll find Samoa on the continent of Australia - New Zealand and the South Pacific. Zoom into the map and the capital, Apia, will jump out at you. If you want to learn more about how the country is run, a visit here is highly recommended.
What are the best road trip destinations in Samoa?
Samoa is an amazing place to hit the highways and byways in your own set of wheels. Crank up the music and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of checking out all the region's gems dotted between each of its most celebrated travel destinations. Try to check off as many of this place's most renowned destinations as you can:
- Apia (population of 40,400)
- Asau (population of 6,600)
- Mulifanua (population of 4,500)
- Solosolo (population of 1,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Samoa?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If your dates are flexible, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your dream ride.