How can I get a cheap car rental in Prachuap Khiri Khan?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Check out as many different bargain deals as you can (we make that task a breeze!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your forthcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A quick cab drive to a neighboring rental car outlet might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and enjoy some of the thriftiest rates around;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.