What are the major attractions in Murcia?
Adventure is right around the corner at Murcia Cathedral. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have room on that schedule, the Salzillo Museum and the Ramon Gaya Museum will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Murcia?
Fill up the gas tank, because there are a few good reasons to get out and explore beyond Murcia. They include Palmeral of Elche in Derramador — a well-known road-trip destination just 25 miles away. Altamira Palace is another well-liked attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Murcia?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our handy filter tool is going to become your new best friend. Sift through all of the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your driver's license, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest deals for your destination;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab ride to a neighboring car rental facility could mean some generous savings;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay right away, so keep a lookout for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.