Where is Lebanon?
Lebanon is ready and waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you'll be able to have once you climb into that rental car. To get everything you can out of your trip, here are a few basics that everybody should know. You'll find Lebanon on the continent of Middle East. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Beirut, will come into view. If you'd like to learn more about how the country is run, a stop here is highly recommended.
What are the major attractions in Lebanon?
What's the point of picking up a rental car if you're not going to have a look at this place's biggest and best sights? Lebanon boasts some bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are a few you just simply can't miss:
- Pigeon Rocks (3 miles from the center of Beirut (and vicinity), Mount Lebanon)
- Beirut Municipal Stadium (1 mile from the center of Beirut (and vicinity), Mount Lebanon)
- Camille Chamoun Sports City Stadium (1 mile from the center of Beirut (and vicinity), Mount Lebanon)
What are the best road trip destinations in Lebanon?
Adventure is waiting for you around every corner of this spectacular country. Lebanon is one of those special places where the journey is just as exciting as each of its beautiful destinations. With your own set of wheels, you can take as long as your heart desires discovering every one of its hidden treasures. Here are some of the most well-known regions in this magnificent place:
- Beirut (population of 1,916,100)
- Tripoli (population of 229,400)
- Sidon (population of 163,600)
- Zahle (population of 78,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lebanon?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your location;
- Browse the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab ride to a close-by car rental outlet might result in significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by changing the days in your search;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you watch out for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream ride.