Car rentals in Konya: All you need to know
You want a great car to get around Konya whether you're going for a business or pleasure. See the top sites around the area and park in front of the best restaurants in Konya. CarRentals.com has collected the most popular questions about renting a car in Konya. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where can I find a great deal on a car rental in Konya?
CarRentals.com always tries to get you the best deal. But, you can try to do a few things to keep your upcoming booking affordable. You can:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with additional costs
- Decide what vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Konya.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Konya?
From global names like Avis and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the online reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Konya?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're certain to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Konya?
Typically, to rent a car in Konya you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read the rental agreement to figure out any additional charges will be before you book your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Konya?
Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to buy interim coverage with the rental car company.Several credit cards (Discover, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard) will provide some coverage. However, there may be limitations, like not covering bigger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. It is best to find out exactly what your credit card will cover and how much before you travel to Konya.
What is the fuel policy for Konya rental cars?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
We usually suggest that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited miles is a great choice if you plan to do a little sightseeing or visit several business associates all over Konya. You can drive as much as you want without incurring extra charges. Be sure to read your rental agreement to see if there are mileage limitations.
Tips before you leave the lot
Be sure you go over a few things before you leave the car rental lot. You should take time to:
- Walk around your vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is properly inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Konya car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Konya has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be cruising between the great restaurants, famous landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Konya.