Where is Kazakhstan?
Driving in a new country can be unnerving for some people, but there's no need to worry. Get your head around the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car down the roads of Kazakhstan in no time at all. Kazakhstan is among the unique countries that make up Asia. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Nur-Sultan, will jump out at you. If you want to experience the country's beating pulse, a stop here is a no-brainer.
What are the best road trip destinations in Kazakhstan?
Kazakhstan is the perfect place to hit the open road in your own rental vehicle. Turn up the tunes and enjoy the freedom of exploring all the region's treasures scattered between each of its best tourist destinations. Try to visit as many of this place's leading destinations as you can:
- Almaty (population of 2,000,900)
- Karagandy (population of 451,800)
- Shymkent (population of 414,000)
- Taraz (population of 358,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Kazakhstan?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following these top tips:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as pie!);
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best prices for your selected location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be charged an entire extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Kazakhstan?
Minis are the most popular type of rental car in Kazakhstan. Climb into one of these economical vehicles and you'll be able to dash around the sights of Almaty and Karagandy with ease. They're roomier than you might expect — you can easily throw your trusty overnight bag in the trunk if you're planning on heading out of town.
Don't limit your adventures to the urban centers. Kazakhstan offers some unmissable scenery, such as steppes, desert landscapes, and mountains. A ride like a convertible will help you travel around them in style. These rental vehicles are ideal for visitors eager to take in the views with the top rolled down. Who doesn't adore the feeling of the wind in their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kazakhstan?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Kazakhstan. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?