How can I get a cheap car rental in Kanagawa?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best deals for your selected location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you return your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some companies reward you for prepaying — keep an eye open for these offers;
- Last but not least, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a truckload of savings!