What are the major attractions in Ilidža?
If your trip to Ilidža is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You simply can't spend time here without checking out Ali Pasha's Mosque. This attraction draws countless people every year. Time to find out just what makes it so popular.
Fun and adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the best attractions in the surrounding area are Terme Ilidza, River Bosna Springs and Sarajevo Tunnel Museum. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ilidža?
You'll want to check out nearby Mostar. What's 37 miles when you have your very own ride? The drive itself is half the fun! University of Mostar, Tito's Palace and Turkish House (Kajtaz) alone make the drive out here worthwhile. Situated 53 miles away, Medjugorje is another popular tourist destination. If you swing by, be sure to check out St. James Church, Brdo Ukazanja and Resurrected Saviour.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ilidža?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help steer you toward the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Oftentimes companies reward you for prepaying — watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to drive off with some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Ilidža?
A rental car will help you get around the top sights easily in Ilidža. If you're traveling on a shoestring and eager to stretch your budget, a mini or a compact is an excellent choice. These smaller cars are economical to run and a piece of cake to park. If you have the kids in tow, a full-size car or an SUV will give you room to move.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ilidža?
For some people, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream ride is absolutely within your grasp! Imagine the thrill of cruising into town in a classy convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or maybe all you're after is a set of wheels to bring you from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Ilidža.