What are the major attractions in Gustavia?
If your trip to Gustavia is all booked but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Inter Oceans Museum. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on that travel itinerary, Corossol Beach and Flamands Beach will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gustavia?
If you want to get out of Gustavia for a little while, consider stopping by St. Barthelemy. Located 2 miles away, there's lots to keep you busy.
Where are the best beaches near Gustavia?
There's nothing like opening the car window and feeling the cool, salty breeze on your face while you're driving beside the sea. Pack some food and spend some time soaking up the sun at one of the stunning beaches near Gustavia. Picturesque options include:
- Lorient Beach (2 miles away).
- Gouverneur Beach (2 miles away).
- Saline Beach (3 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gustavia?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these tips:
- Use our clever filter tool to help steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates in town — then compare the prices;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab ride to a nearby rental car office may result in some significant savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and get some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Gustavia?
With your own rental vehicle, Gustavia is all yours to enjoy. People flock to this city for lots of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The main priority for big families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Budget travelers usually opt for the affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as a mini or an economy. If you're eager to attract a few admiring glances in Gustavia, you could even peruse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan go wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Gustavia?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of both high-end and economy rental vehicles available in Gustavia. What you end up going for will depend on how much you're willing to spend and the activities you've got planned. Prestige vehicles are all about comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps a flashy mid-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to get from A to B as economically as possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).