Where is Grenada?
Grenada is waiting. There's no end to the new adventures and experiences you'll be able to have once you climb into the driver's seat of that rental car. To get as much as possible out of your trip, here's some basic info that everyone should know. Grenada sits on the continent of Caribbean, a stretch of land that never fails to surprise and delight. Its capital is St. George's. Home to some of the country's best sights, it's an excellent introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Grenada?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you aren't going to have a look at this place's most exciting sights? Grenada offers some truly amazing attractions. Here are some you'd be crazy to miss:
- National Stadium (1 mile from the center of St. George's, Grenada)
- Fort George (1 mile from the center of St. George's, Grenada)
- Grand Anse Beach (1 mile from the center of St. George's, Grenada)
Where are the best road trip destinations in Grenada?
You'll find the journey is absolutely half the fun when you have your own rental car. The most well-known destinations in Grenada are connected by miles of highways where exciting experiences await and your sightseeing opportunities are limitless. Your GPS will steer you to this country's most popular cities:
- St. George's
- St. Patrick
- St. Andrew
- St. David
How can I get a cheap car rental in Grenada?
Here's our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our clever filter tool is going to be your new BFF. Scan all of the cheapest discounts, from all of the top rental car companies, with just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hottest deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your hire car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the best deals! Book now to drive off with some excellent savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.