Where is Czech Republic?
Driving in a new and unfamiliar country is a daunting experience for some people, but there's no need to stress. Get your head around the following facts and you'll be guiding your rental car along the roads and highways of Czech Republic before you know it. Czech Republic is situated on the continent of Europe, a land mass that never fails to surprise and amaze. Its capital is Prague. Home to some of the country's best sights, it's a terrific introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the major attractions in Czech Republic?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you're not going to soak up this place's most exciting sights? Czech Republic boasts some truly unforgettable attractions. Here are some you simply can't miss:
- Karlstejn Castle (0.5 miles from the center of Karlstejn, Central Bohemia (region))
- PVA Letnany Exhibition Center (5 miles from the center of Prague (and vicinity), Prague)
- O2 Arena (3 miles from the center of Prague (and vicinity), Prague)
What are the best road trip destinations in Czech Republic?
Adventure is waiting for you around every twist and turn of this wonderful country. Czech Republic is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its impressive destinations. With your own rental car, you can spend as little or as long as your heart desires discovering every square inch of it. Try to check off as many of this place's top destinations as you can:
- Prague (population of 1,165,600)
- Brno (population of 369,600)
- Ostrava (population of 313,100)
- Plzen (population of 164,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Czech Republic?
Here are some of our top suggestions to find the best deal on a rental car:
- Research as many different deals as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the absolute best offer around;
- If your dates are flexible, try getting a better deal by modifying the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream set of wheels.