What are the major attractions in Cayman Islands?
What's the point of even having a rental car if you're not going to check out this place's biggest and best sights? Cayman Islands boasts some truly unforgettable attractions. Here are a few you just simply can't miss:
- Stingray City (50 miles from the center of Cayman Islands, Caribbean)
- Boatswain's Beach (2 miles from the center of West Bay, Cayman Islands)
- Rum Point (4 miles from the center of North Side, Cayman Islands)
What are the best road trip destinations in Cayman Islands?
With long stretches of beautiful highways and tempting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Cayman Islands vacations into self-drive tours. If you're planning an unforgettable road trip, you'll need to know which cities to put on your bucket list. Explore some (or all) of this place's most well-known cities:
- George Town (population of 29,400)
- West Bay (population of 11,300)
- East End (population of 1,650)
- North Side (population of 1,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cayman Islands?
Here's our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Browse as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try getting a better deal by modifying the days in your search;
- No one likes being charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep a lookout for these deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. The early bird gets the worm!