What are the major attractions in Cayman Islands?
It's time to embark on your road-tripping journey around Cayman Islands. If you're eager to discover some of its coolest sights, we can steer you in the right direction. Your first port of call ought to be Boatswain's Beach, 2 miles from the center of West Bay. Not just any old attraction, this renowned place lures numerous adventurers each and every year.
What are the best road trip destinations in Cayman Islands?
Cayman Islands is a fantastic place to take to the open roads and highways in your own rental vehicle. Turn up the tunes and enjoy the flexibility of discovering all the region's treasures scattered between each of its most appealing travel destinations. Here are some of the most popular cities in this extraordinary place:
- George Town (population of 29,400)
- West Bay (population of 11,300)
- East End (population of 1,650)
- North Side (population of 1,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cayman Islands?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations if you're looking to grab the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days in your search;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Cayman Islands?
After something that won't hurt your hip pocket? Meet the economy car. This small vehicle is the most booked category of rental car in Cayman Islands (and just the thing if you're traveling on a shoestring). Top up the tank on the cheap and you'll be easily zipping about cities like George Town and West Bay in no time.
Are you ready for the #greatoutdoors? Then be sure to check out the beautiful beaches of Cayman Islands. Arrange a few road trips beyond the city and go exploring in a convertible vehicle. With the top down and the wind tousling your hair, it's the most enjoyable way to soak up the views.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Cayman Islands?
First of all, there's a huge variety of luxury rental vehicles on offer in Cayman Islands. What you end up opting for will depend on how much you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not pick up a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you from A to B as efficiently as possible, you're better off going with a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).