How can I get a cheap car rental in Cayman Islands?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you anyplace and so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best offers for your chosen location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to ensure you're receiving the cheapest bargain around;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, try scoring a better price by switching up the days in your search;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying and keep a lookout for these offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. The early bird catches the worm!