Where is Antigua and Barbuda?
Is there any better way to explore a new country than from the driver's seat of your very own rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the road in Antigua and Barbuda after learning a little bit of basic info. Antigua and Barbuda is located on the continent of Caribbean, a stretch of land that is always ready to inspire and delight. Its capital is St. John's. Home to some of the country's most well-renowned sights, it's the perfect introduction to what this place is about.
What are the major attractions in Antigua and Barbuda?
Itching to set out on your big Antigua and Barbuda adventure? Wondering what to add to your itinerary? There's no need to worry — we can point you in the right direction. Here are a few iconic attractions in this epic place:
- Devil's Bridge (1 mile from the center of Willikies, Saint Philip)
- Fort James (1 mile from the center of St. John's, Saint John)
- Dickenson Bay Beach (1 mile from the center of St. John's, Saint John)
What are the best road trip destinations in Antigua and Barbuda?
Antigua and Barbuda is a fantastic place to hit the highways and back streets in your own rental car. Turn up the radio and enjoy the freedom and flexibility of visiting all the region's gems scattered between each of its most appealing tourist destinations. Here are the most popular cities to visit in this beautiful place:
- All Saints (population of 2,500)
- Piggotts (population of 1,900)
- Potters Village (population of 1,450)
- Codrington (population of 1,350)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Antigua and Barbuda?
We've compiled our top tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our clever filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices fall for your destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, alter your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay immediately, so keep a lookout for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.