What are the major attractions in Ankara?
Venture into the wider area and reacquaint yourself with nature with some activities like mountain climbing. If you're looking for more, don't miss the opportunity to try hiking as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Ankara?
There's no need to spend all your time in Ankara when there's a great big world out there! Just 16 miles away, Demetevler Mahallesi will keep you on the go with top-notch attractions like the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations. Afterwards, point your set of wheels in the direction of the Kocatepe Mosque.
Where are the best convention centers near Ankara?
If you're here to attend a work conference, you'll find Congresium 12 miles away. When you get a break, make your way to a nearby restaurant to snatch a few moments to yourself — socializing and networking can be draining.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Ankara?
Here's a round-up of our top tips if you're looking to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our nifty filter feature will soon become your new bestie. Browse the hottest discounts, from all of the top car rental companies, quickly and easily;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Look at the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab drive to a close-by rental car outlet may result in some significant savings;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're hoping to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.