Where are the best road trip destinations in Anguilla?
The journey from A to B is often just as impressive as the destination itself. Book your own vehicle and enjoy your Anguilla vacation at your leisure. Drive the highways between its most exciting destinations and make every second of this great journey something to cherish. Your car's GPS will steer you to this destination's most popular places:
- The Valley
- West End Village
- Blowing Point
- East End Village
How can I get a cheap car rental in Anguilla?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- Our handy filter tool is going to become your new BFF. Sift through the hottest bargains from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A short cab journey to a nearby car rental facility may mean some significant savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be charged for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving deals;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Anguilla?
Who needs extra frills? Economy cars are the most popular type of rental car for travelers in Anguilla, and for loads of good reasons. You'll have superb fuel economy as you cruise through the streets of The Valley and Blowing Point in this small vehicle. They're dependable, a dream to park, and easy on your bank balance.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Anguilla?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Anguilla, a comfortable SUV could be the perfect solution. If you're hoping for a fantastic bargain and plan on staying mostly in the city, an economy car is a clever pick. All you need to do is decide what's the best fit, round up the troops, and start clocking up those miles.