How can I get a cheap car rental in American Samoa?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our clever filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the amazing bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a nearby car rental center might result in significant savings;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, play around with your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you watch out for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.
What is the most popular rental car category in American Samoa?
On the hunt for a vehicle with a slightly bigger interior than a compact rental and with decent gas mileage? Say hello to the intermediate car. It has all the perks of a smaller ride, but with more storage space and enough room to fit up to five passengers. Cruise along the streets of Pago Pago and Tafuna in style and comfort without hurting your vacation budget. You'll also be able to park your shiny wheels like a total pro!
Should I get a luxury rental car in American Samoa?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in American Samoa. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?