Car rentals in Palm Beach: All you need to know
A Palm Beach car rental allows you to go where you want, when you want. You can explore all the sights, and even see what the rest of the area has to offer. We've gathered the most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Palm Beach. Keep reading to find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where do I find a bargain rental car in Palm Beach?
CarRentals.com makes it a breeze to grab budget-friendly rates. Just type in your travel dates and scroll through the list of car rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly packages Palm Beach has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you will know the total cost before you rent
- Don't rent more vehicle than you need. Generally, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have agencies in Palm Beach?
We have around a half-dozen rental car suppliers to choose from in Palm Beach. You'll find some of the best suppliers, like Avis. Look through the online reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Palm Beach?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this metropolis means you're certain to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Palm Beach?
Normally, to rent a car in Palm Beach you must be at least 21. However, you may find that there is an additional charge if you're under 25 or for higher category rentals. Go through the supplier's terms to discover what the exact charge will be before you rent your car.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Palm Beach?
Insurance is mandatory, wherever you're renting a car. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check in advance and, if it is necessary, you can simply include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will need to find a gas station close to your rental car supplier
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out winner is usually full-to-full. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. .
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Palm Beach?
If you want to explore all that Palm Beach offers, you're going to need unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Palm Beach. Review the fine print to be sure they are actually "unlimited."
Know before you go
Be sure you check a few items before you leave the rental lot. You should take time to:
- Walk around the car and make sure there is no dents or scratches. If you notice any, write it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Palm Beach car rental today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. No matter the situation, CarRentals.com has a vehicle that can suit your needs and not deplete your travel piggy bank.