Car rentals in Palm Beach: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to get around Palm Beach whether you're traveling for a business or pleasure. Check out the famous sites around the city and park in front of the popular restaurants in Palm Beach. We've answered the most popular questions about renting a car in Palm Beach. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How do I get a great deal on a car rental in Palm Beach?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag the cheapest deals. Just enter your travel dates and scroll through the list of car rental suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the cheapest packages Palm Beach has to offer. You can also:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Learn about any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the true cost before you book
- Decide the vehicle you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Palm Beach rental car.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Palm Beach?
From global names like Enterprise and Sixt to budget-friendly brands like Payless and Fox, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Palm Beach?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what activities you want to do in Palm Beach. If you're having a little trouble deciding, make sure to look over our chart below. We've compared the most popular vehicle categories for you:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Palm Beach?
Usually, the age limit for renting a car in Palm Beach is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the United States of America. Additionally, many suppliers charge an extra fee if you are under 25. Be sure to read over the rental agreement to determine what the exact rate will be before you reserve your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Palm Beach?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you rent a car. With that said, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay using your credit card, the card's policy may also insure you. Keep in mind, these policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Check ahead of time and, if it is required, you can simply add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, the stand-out winner is usually full-to-full. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Palm Beach.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you plan to explore all that Palm Beach and maybe even the rest of Florida offers, you are going to need unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional charges. Go over the fine print to make sure they are actually "unlimited."
Know before you go
Make sure you go over a few items prior to leaving the rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Look over your vehicle and be sure there is no dents or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on your paperwork
- Inspect the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and the necessary tools to change it are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable working the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Palm Beach car rental today
You know you can depend on a wonderful car that will leave you with extra cash to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Palm Beach car rental. We'll see you on the road.