What are the major attractions in Whitman?
If your trip to Whitman is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Few things beat exploring somewhere new. While you're in town, Rockland Ice Rink and Rockland Golf Course should definitely be among them. Another great attraction to add to your list is Rocky Marciano Stadium.
What are the best road trip destinations near Whitman?
You might be wondering what else is around you. Venture a bit outside of Whitman and you'll stumble on a few big-name sights. Plymouth Rock hardly needs an introduction. Located about 16 miles away in Plymouth, your travel itinerary just has to include this must-see sight.
Where are the best beaches near Whitman?
Beaches can be the best places for kite flying. If it's windy, why not buckle the little ones into the car and take a road trip to Plymouth Long Beach? It's 19 miles from Whitman and is a magical place for some fun and games.
Where are the best convention centers near Whitman?
Heading off to Whitman for business-related purposes? After a long day of mingling and making new connections, you might find your stomach screaming for food. Thankfully, these convention centers are close to some awesome cafés and restaurants:
- South Shore Music Circus (12 miles away).
- Plymouth Memorial Hall (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Whitman?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these tips:
- Use our convenient filter tool to steer you toward the cheapest car rental rates around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices fall for your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can sometimes save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Try to keep the time of your pickup and drop-off the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Whitman?
With your own wheels, Whitman is yours to experience. People make their way to this delightful city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. A key priority for families is space (and legroom). Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Thrifty travelers love the great gas mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as a mini or an economy. If you're hoping to make an impressive entrance in Whitman, check out our special category for a vehicle that will make any car buff giddy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Whitman?
You'll be glad to know that there's a wide variety of both luxury and economy rental vehicles on offer in Whitman. What you end up going for is largely dependent on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about comfort and class. If you're splashing out, why not book a high-end SUV, or perhaps a cushy medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a car to whiz around town in at the cheapest price possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).