What are the major attractions in Wakefield?
If your trip to Wakefield is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Adventure can be found around every corner here. A few of the best attractions in the area are MarketStreet Lynnfield, Breakheart Reservation and Boardman House. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Wakefield?
Don't spend all your time in Wakefield, particularly when big-name attractions are right on your doorstep. Wanderers from all over the world head to Plymouth Rock. You can reach it from Plymouth, 43 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Wakefield?
No matter whether it's rainy or sunny, you'll be able to explore the lovely beaches near Wakefield from the comfort of your rental car. As you travel along, keep a watch out for seabirds gliding over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Revere Beach (7 miles away).
- Plum Cove (12 miles away).
- Singing Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Wakefield?
After spending lots of time networking with like-minded individuals, it's always nice to know you can rest and relax somewhere nearby. If you're visiting Wakefield on business, these are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels, restaurants and cafés:
- TD Garden (9 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (11 miles away).
- Hynes Convention Center (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Wakefield?
Here are our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Look into as many different offers as possible (we make that job a breeze!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and immediately find out when prices fall for your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest offer around;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so watch out for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Wakefield?
With your own ride, Wakefield is your oyster. People visit this delightful city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the perfect car for each of them. A priority for families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to an SUV. Budget travelers usually go for the affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as a compact car or mini. If you're hoping to make a grand entrance in Wakefield, you could even browse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car aficionado dizzy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Wakefield?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Wakefield. From SUVs with space to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model.