What are the major attractions in Fernandina Beach?
If your trip to Fernandina Beach is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Fernandina Beach Historic District. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. Blue Door Artists and Island Art Association Gallery are also close by and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Fernandina Beach?
You might be wondering what else is around you. Venture outside of Fernandina Beach and you'll come across some iconic sights. Travelers from all over the world make a stop at Jacksonville Museum of Modern Art. You can reach it from Jacksonville, 28 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Fernandina Beach?
Beaches can be ideal places for kite flying. If it's windy, why not usher the kids into the car and take a road trip to American Beach? It's 9 miles from Fernandina Beach and is a terrific place for some family fun in the sun.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Fernandina Beach?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter tool is about to become your new BFF. Scan the cheapest bargains from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best deals for your desired destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're getting the best deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Fernandina Beach?
With your own set of wheels, Fernandina Beach is yours to enjoy. People flock to this charming city for a variety of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. The main priority for large families is space. Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Those on a budget like the fuel-efficiency and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or compact car. If you'd like to turn some heads in Fernandina Beach, you could even cast an eye over our special category for a vehicle that will make any car aficionado go all tingly with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Fernandina Beach?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Fernandina Beach. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on your budget and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?