What are the major attractions in West Melbourne?
If your trip to West Melbourne is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You can't spend time in this town without checking out Melbourne Square Mall. This attraction draws many wanderers each and every year. Time to find out what makes it so popular.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. Some of the top attractions in the area are Botanical Gardens, Andy Semnick-Les Hall Baseball Field and Florida Institute of Technology. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near West Melbourne?
You shouldn't spend every waking moment in West Melbourne when there's a great big world out there to explore! Just 34 miles away, Vero Beach will keep you on the go with fascinating sights like Holman Stadium at Dodgertown. Want another reason to make your way there? McKee Botanical Garden is also within close reach.
Where are the best beaches near West Melbourne?
If you enjoy feeling the sea breeze in your hair and the sight of seagulls gliding high up above, jump in your car and spend a few hours meandering beside the water at Spessard Holland Park. You'll find this glorious stretch 7 miles from West Melbourne.
How can I get a cheap car rental in West Melbourne?
We've pulled together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Use our handy filter tool to help steer you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best offers for your desired destination;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not written in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay in advance and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for West Melbourne?
With your own set of wheels, West Melbourne is all yours to explore. People head to this city for loads of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have the ideal car for each of them. A priority for big families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a van. Travelers watching their budget like the affordability and great mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as a compact car or mini. If you're looking to make an impressive entrance in West Melbourne, browse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car buff giddy with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in West Melbourne?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a great range of luxurious rental vehicles in West Melbourne. What you end up opting for is largely dependent on what you're willing to spend and what you're hoping to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick an elite SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-size sedan? Alternatively, if you just need a set of wheels to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, go for an economy vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).