What are the major attractions in Vaudreuil?
There's nothing better than visiting new places. While you're in the area, the Harwood Golf Club and Oka National Park ought to be among them. If you still have loads of energy and room on your itinerary, the Vaudreuil Golf Club is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vaudreuil?
There's no reason to spend all your time in Vaudreuil, particularly when world-renowned attractions are just down the road. Notre Dame Basilica is worth a day trip. You'll find it in Montreal, 25 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Vaudreuil?
Fill the car with tasty food and set off to one of the beautiful beaches near Vaudreuil. Some of the most popular places to stop for a picnic are:
- Sandy Beach (5 miles away).
- Saint-Timothee Islands Beach (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vaudreuil?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices fall for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, alter your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Some car rental companies offer discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.