What are the major attractions in Val-d'Isere?
Adventure is waiting just around the corner at Le Fornet Ski Resort. It's one attraction you'll usually find on travelers' must-do lists. If you've still got room on that itinerary, Centre Aquasportif and the Funival Funicular will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Val-d'Isere?
Curious about what else is nearby? Head a bit outside of Val-d'Isere and you'll discover a few landmark sights. Teatro Romano Ruins is well worth a day trip. You'll find it in Pila Ski Area, 2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Val-d'Isere?
Here's our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching deals;
- And lastly, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to score the biggest savings!