What are the major attractions in Shorewood?
If your trip to Shorewood is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. A few of the best attractions nearby are Joliet Junior College, Empress River Casino and Hollywood Casino Joliet. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Shorewood?
Pull out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've ticked off the best sights in Shorewood, there's a must-see attraction not too far away. Chicago is only 40 miles away and the home of Art Institute of Chicago. It's well worth paying a visit.
Where are the best convention centers near Shorewood?
Here for business-related reasons? You'll be happy to hear that Moser Tower and Millennium Carillon has some great restaurants, cafés and hotels nearby. It's situated 19 miles from Shorewood.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Shorewood?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following these top tips:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices fall for your destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're receiving the best possible deal in town;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Shorewood?
Whether you're vacationing solo or with the entire family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect set of wheels for your Shorewood adventure. An economy car is a great choice if you're planning to spend almost all of your time in the city. Cheap to rent and dependable, these vehicles will take you from A to B easily and comfortably. If you feel like standing out from the crowd, pick a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the kids in tow? A spacious full-size SUV will match your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Shorewood?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to rental cars in Shorewood. From SUVs with trunk space galore to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.