What are the major attractions in Saint-Quentin?
Adventure is just around the bend at the Butterfly Museum. It's one sight you'll usually find on many travelers' must-do lists. Saint Quentin Basilica and Royal Kids Saint Quentin are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saint-Quentin?
Be sure to have enough gas in the tank, because Pouillon is well worth a detour. Situated 45 miles from Saint-Quentin, it offers up some fantastic attractions, such as Notre-Dame de Reims and Tau Palace. If you're still in the mood for driving and sightseeing, consider punching Chenay into your GPS. This delightful destination is also home to a few cool sights like the Mars Gate and the Museum of Fine Arts, and it's only 45 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saint-Quentin?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Our handy filter feature will become your new BFF. Compare the hottest bargains, from all of the top car rental companies, with just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all of the best discounts for your desired location;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to ensure you're scoring the hottest offer around;
- If your vacation dates are not carved in stone, try getting a better deal by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your wheels as soon as you can to score the biggest savings!